Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Everyday Minerals!


Finally after waiting a really long time, my package has arrived from Everyday Minerals.
Just a tad late, since I ended up purchasing a BareMinerals Foundation, since I was out of makeup completely! But that's okay, since I'll have enough in case that ever happens again!
Here are some swatches of the products I use.

First the Foundations:





Starting from left to right (--->) Well Rested(Bare Minerals), Intensive Fair (Everyday Minerals). The Well Rested is darker, but the Intensive Fair looks almost white, its really not that white...just from the picture. Next is Olive Light (Everyday Minerals) in the compressed powder, Light Olive (Everyday Minerals) in loose powder...they differ. a bit. Last but not least Light (Bare Minerals) loose foundation powder.

Next these are the blushes I use and one that I got.



From Left to right, Girl's Day (Everyday Minerals) I just got this as a sample to try because it looked really pretty on the website. It's really reddish, but its pretty---lots of gold sparkles/shimmers, not sure whether I really like it to wear, we'll see. Next is my ultimate favorite, the one I wear everyday its called Email Me (Everyday Minerals) its a soft light pink, and its perfection, I swear. Last is Swimming Pool (Everyday Minerals) which is very similar to Email Me, but with a more bronze finish to it!
Hope You enjoy.
:)

0 comments on "Everyday Minerals!"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez