Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Long Time no chat


Update!!! I am a brunette. I got really tired of the upkeep with the blonde...so brunette it is! :) I think it looks great. Anyways lets see I just got a new eyeliner, its Revlon Liquid Eyeliner. Its really nice and actually I find it much easier to use than the regular pencil or gel. I really like it. I also got a brow tinted wax thing with a highlighter as well. Its really pretty. I really like the things I got!
So not much has been going on besides my hair change, I love it, its so cute. I want it to lighten just a tad...but its perfect I think. :)
I got to go.

0 comments on "Long Time no chat"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez