Monday, June 8, 2009

Shopalcoholic


So lately I have been spending a lot of money on clothes!!!
Recently I got really cute tops from Forever 21, and my store Pacific Sunwear!
I love getting the discounts at my store, and I love Forever 21 because its really cheap and cute stuff!
I'll post some pictures below if I can...

This dress I was originally just going to get alone, but ended up purchasing the top below as well...but yeah you know we all see something cute and cannot control the urge to splurge. I got this dress after browsing online for one for the wedding(s) I am going to over the summer. One in New York...so that will be perfect!


This top is soo cute, and I never have gotten so many compliments as I did when I wore this shirt to work, I mean comments after comments, I loved it, because I love the top!





So then I ended up going back like that wed, after the weekend and I had to get my best friend who graduated a really cute top and a necklace and picked myself up a cute top and owl necklace as well...it always happens!
At my store I picked up two new tops and a pair of rainbow sandals...I'm still working them in, and they hurt! hopefully they get better!
One of the shirts I got is a total boob shirt, I cannot find it online, but it is from O'Neill, its really cute.This other top is from our brand Kira, but its so adorable and cute and I love it! I got the one in white that is shown, but there are other colors. So cute.



I also just recently bought makeup on Everyday Minerals.com I love this makeup brand because they let you test samples, and order as many as you please. I also end up purchasing stuff too, but its really nice to get some little samples to try out and always have as backups if you run out.

One of the main reasons I love Everyday Minerals is because they do not use Carmine---also known as Red Dye Red Lake, or whatever in makeup. The ingredient is not good for the skin, and cause breakouts. It is found in almost all blushes and eye products. Everyday Minerals is cheap too, and very good quality which is something that everyone looks for in makeup. I recommend it to everyone.





I'll post pictures in my next entry.
Loves to all.
:)



0 comments on "Shopalcoholic"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez