Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I love dean


Even though we fight I love him so incredibly much!
I would never want anyone else.
He is perfect.

Well today I cleaned my room, yes, like I said I was going to. I got rid of a ton of stuff, and threw out even more!!!
I am really excited because I want to paint and get a few new things for my room.
:) That's always fun right?
I miss Dean, he's been at work all day, but he should be coming home soon-ish.
He really is my favorite person to be around and do things with.
The makeup I ordered online has not arrived yet, and I really want it to---I ordered it on Saturday, hopefully it will be here tomorrow.
I really want and need it, since I am almost out of my other stuff.
Well I'll keep you posted on how my room goes---

0 comments on "I love dean"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez