Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Shelf is gone! hooray


It is definately something to celebrate! Finally, this dumb shelf that was in my room is out and gone...now dean is spackling my walls, where the holes are from the shelf. I love him...he's so cute.

He worked like a 9.5 hour day today! JEESE. I made him dinner though, and he's so silly and cute.

I'm downloading music right now which I am really excited about since I have been saying it for like 2 weeks straight. ha.


Anyways I really want to try the pureology shampoo--the green bottle kind, so I think I am going to get it almost like as a bday present since its kind of expensive, but I need good shampoo and conditioner since I straighten and color it.

:) I'll ask my mom for a lil' help out.

I believe the green bottle is repair and reconstruct....


Well hmm... oh yes! I also want to move my big stereo thing out of my room and downstairs to the living room, and I want to get an i-pod (one broke and one was stolen) and a speaker systemy thing for my room, so that I have more space.

It will be perfect, I think Dean will get me it for my bday since that's what he really wants to give me!

:)

haha.

loves.

0 comments on "Shelf is gone! hooray"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez