Monday, June 8, 2009

New York


To go or not to go.
I am supposed to go to this wedding in New York, but not the city, the country...and I'm really not looking forward to it. 1, its humid there, and I am afraid that I will break out. 2, My boyfriend's family over there doesn't eat anything I eat. 3, there really is no Starbucks there, at all...what the ... 4, Its a long long long flight from where I live, and I really just am uncomfortable and pretty afraid.

They already bought the tickets and I am just not 100 hundred percent ready to go!!!
I have so much going on this summer that I feel overwhelmed and crazy. I have my wisdom teeth out next friday and my boyfriend will not even be able to be with me---and that really pisses me off. I am afraid of getting my wisdom teeth pulled, and I really wanted him to be there.
Plus his boss at work is an old, fat bitch, and I hate her. I am so sorry for that usage of language but seriously, she said that its sad that i have him wrapped around my finger.
FUCK OFF BITCH you don't even know me. Seriously.
I'm just so frustrated with everything. I really just cannot even deal with this anymore, and I feel as though I just want to give up on everything- I feel so upset about this stuff.
:(
I don't know what to do.

0 comments on "New York"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez