Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Peel away bad days


That is how I feel today. I had a facial peel, and to me that resembles getting rid of dirty, ugly, gross, horrible feelings. I just have been having a toss up time with this whole travelling bit. I'm not sure what to do. I love Dean, my boyfriend and I love his family, but travelling to me is such an effort---and scary---and no where near something I really want to do, or even a place I want to go. I guess time will tell. Maybe I'll get drunk before I board, or something random like that.
:/

So anyways lets talk about something more exciting, and happier. There are few things that I want to get---some for me, and some for my room.
I really want to re-do my room, why I have some time off during the summer.
Tomorrow I am going to work out and then clean my room and go through all my stuff and throw lots of stuff out! But these are things I am planning to do:
1.) Paint my room---I have officially chosen the color(s) that I want.
2.) Get rid of the shelf thing in my room that is ugly and wasting space.
3.) Organize my makeup/jewelery/and clothes...this will take some effort.
I just really want there to be more space, but still a lot of everything haha.
if that made any sense what so ever.
4.) I want to keep it that way....

The few items I wish to purchase for myself are:
1.) Pureology shampoo and conditioner
2.) A hot iron bag for travelling (if i actually make it to that day)
3.) And of course more clothes!



Well this is all for now.
We'll talk later.
:)

0 comments on "Peel away bad days"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez