Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Spurlge Alert!


So even though it was 50% off (which is considered a great markdown) I spurlged on a purse that was $140 dollars! But I really could not pass it up! It is so adorable. It's normally 285 dollars, but its so cute! It's by the brand Besso. I got it downtown, it's so beautiful. I absoultely love it.
:)
Just thought I would share.
I work tomorrow @ 2-6, its decent hours considering I don't close and I don't open...but it is kind of right in the middle of the day, but that's alright since Dean goes to class and then works.
:)
I'm also watching my "aunt and uncle's"house and pets---they aren't really my aunt and uncle but they feel like it! I love them.
I'm really excited.
I have to call into jury duty on Friday---I really just don't want to go.
LOVES.

0 comments on "Spurlge Alert!"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez