Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sitting on my bed


"I've been sitting on my bed in your neighborhood..." K it totally doesn't work like Pepper's song:

"I've been sitting on the curb in your neighborhood," okay, enough of that ...

but yeah I've been really loving this song by Kings of Leon called "I want you." It's really good.

Still trying to figure them out, but I just don't know.

I worked today from 11-3---good shift because its early in the day, so I have time to do stuff later!

My boss said that I was her best employee! That's so awesome.

:) Made my day.

I'm still trying to sell my ipod touch its brand new $200 for it?

Any takers?

I DON'T know I am kind of over it, I just want to keep it now! Maybe I'll just get a cool phone from Verizon Wireless.

Seriously though---not much else.

I just felt like posting.

maybe more in a bit... or later! :)

0 comments on "Sitting on my bed"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez