Friday, September 4, 2009

All about Hair


So I recently just got my hair re-colored and trimmed. I feel as though it is short, I want it to be down to my boobs are a bit past it....and its past my shoulders right now...but not a lot. My hair is definately feeling healthier. I have been trying not to straighten my hair ---so far so good. Its been since Tuesday. I am trying to not straighten my hair for a whole month!!! I might have to for a wedding in two weeks, but that's understandable. So far though, its been fine. I mostly put my hair up anyways half way through the day or whatever, especially when it's hot. I have also been conditioning and deep conditioning my hair. I have washed my hair day and night, just to fade my color a bit---since I decided it I like it at a light brown hair with a few golden blonde streaks coming through. Anyways, I think I will be purchasing some hair extensions in the following days to come. I hope so! I really want them for the wedding---and if I do get them then I won't need to straighten my hair for the wedding, just curl the fake hair since my hair is naturally wavy!
It will be so great!
well I got to go !!! :)

0 comments on "All about Hair"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez