Friday, July 24, 2009

I love my hair


So I love my hair so extremely much, that I just never want it to fade! I bought a special shampoo/conditioner for my hair---Biolage by Matrix, for color treated hair! Its a clear shampoo which I need since my hair gets oily at top but dry at the ends! My hair stylist uses this on me and her other clients, and I have had it before. I also have Joico K-Pak Reconstructing shampoo and conditioner but its a pearly iredescent shampoo, so its not as good for my hair type.
I also learned to prevent your hair from becoming too oily, its not a good idea to pile your hair ontop of your head---the idea that you conditioner your ends but not your scalp, but if you pile your hair on top...hence the idea of an oily scalp!!! Not good. So yeah that's nice to know since I have always put my hair up, whether its drying in a towel wrap or clipped up so its not in the way.
I'm going to give it a try and see how it goes!

Also I really want to get a few items.
St. Tropez Sunless tanner--the mousse. I think its about 30 something dollars.
Also I want hair extensions...I know I know, but I really think it would look sooo cute with my dark locks.
Also I am waiting for my two dresses and headbands from Forever 21 to arrive, should be here tomorrow or Monday...I am very excited!
:) night.

0 comments on "I love my hair"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez