Sunday, October 11, 2009

Let's chat


Honestly, I'm getting frustrated. I don't mean to brag but I'm considered one of the best employees @ my work. I have been told this nuremous times by my store manager and managers, but now my hours are being cut. Everyone's hours are being cut. I can only work weekends though, so its really hard being cut down. I really just have to begin to look for something else, I guess..
I thought I was doing well with selling and complimenting the customer, and yeah...I guess not really.
I try, and I really think everyone tries to do their best.
I thought I did an excellent job today, but who knows.
Its hard to get people to buy more than what they are looking for.
If we don't make money, we don't get hours.
thats just that.
And I'm so not loving it.
I was happy with the 10 hours a week making @ least 200 for 2 weeks worth of work...but now pay checks are slowly fumbling.
and the worst part is no sales associate or manager got a raise @ their year month...so I should have received an increase in July, but nope...
its sad, and I just wish I could find something else, but i Love everyone @ work and I do enjoy my store, and the persk it does offer, however being cut down to 7 hours a week is not a good thing...nor enjoyable. Even if work is boring, tiring and time consuming the money is still needed.
I just think I should start appreciating it more.
I will try.
:)

0 comments on "Let's chat"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez