Saturday, October 10, 2009

Confessions of a Shopalcholic


Need I say more?
I've probably dropped over $ 200 in the last 48 hours.
Lets see:
Costume that I won't be wearing - $25 -plus side- dean may be able to exchange for something he wants ( i put it on my credit card so I have time to pay it... I totally just need something to justify my spending)
Hot rollers -$51 -that I actually returned and now have store credit @ westside beauty...which is a good thing cause they have the nice shampoo and hair products I might need, plus a ceramic curler iron 1 1/2 inch. barrel.
Halloween Costume (Indian style) $65 but Dean split with me he paid 30 and I paid 40 so...that's nice.
Facial treatment - 95 dollars but I split the transaction so I paid 35 in cash (20 from mom :) ) and 60 on debit.
shit.
and don't forget I'm a spender a loyal one indeed
I dropped 21 on a cute flannel @ work today (orignal 42 i think) I get 50 percent off...
so there you go. (I also put that on credit)
well if you add it all up its over 200 but I did credit on some and cash on others, and really I still have that 51 from the beauty supply store...so really I guess I'm not all that bad after all.
:)
I will be saving 1/2 of my paycheck from now on (totally crossed my fingers on that one ;) )
but seriously I am thinking of getting a gym membership if i can get it for cheap so that will be 95 + 30= 125 a month for a spa treatment and fitness...
we'll seee.
:)

0 comments on "Confessions of a Shopalcholic"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez