Sunday, March 15, 2009

Could it be time for a breakup?


Perhaps. My boyfriend just told me something that I should have been aware of months ago, as in as soon as we got intimate.
It's ridicolous to me because lying is the worst thing someone can do...because it falls into betrayal and etc. Basically I'm hurt, saddened, and feel numb for that fact that he claims he told me. Its important for people to know the past...so seriously I just cannot believe him.
Everytime we fight he has nothing to say. He just sits there and is quiet, then when he does have something to say its just "I don't know what to say." its absurd.
I feel hurt and I just think it should or could be over right now.
I feel betrayed and lied to.
the fact of the matter is he knows I hate LIARS.

0 comments on "Could it be time for a breakup?"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez