Sunday, January 11, 2009

Makeup or Breakup


First of all I want to say that I'm Nicole. I live by the beach and I love every moment of it! I attend college and I have found my soulmate, Dean. He'll probably be discussed every once in a while. Anyways, I love makeup, clothes, and anything healthy,(like working out), beauty products, as well as hair products. I'm obsessed with looking good, and feeling good. So lets get started.

My favorite Makeup Products:


Overall, I have gone through a lot of makeup products, I like to try new things and get new ideas from seeing others. Right now I'm in the M.A.C phase. I have no idea why I didn't get addicted sooner, but I love their products. I'm using their foundation; Studio Fix Fluid in NC20...its kind of weird, I didn't think I'd be that light, because I have olive skin since I'm Italian, but its actually the perfect shade. I think it covers really well and makes my skin feel soft and even toned, and beautiful I love it. I use it with either BareMinerals or M.A.C. loose mineral powder, in medium. I also use the select cover up in NW20 which is very nice as well. My skin does break out but not from makeup so I like nice, medium coverage. The makeup doesn't make me look cakey, nor "too made up." I also got a mineral blush in love joy its pretty a darker plum color and I love it.


My favorite mascara would have to be CoverGirl LashBlast, I ran out of it though, and I'm trying the new Revlon one...the one that extends your lashes. Its nice, but when you take it off the "fake" lashes get pretty crazy all over your face. It doesn't bother me much since I always take a shower and so its more likely to come off all at once.

I don't always wear both eyeliner and mascara, usually, but not always. I use Clinique's Kohl Pencil liner with the built-in sharper, its really nice. It lines dark and always applies easily. Its easy to line your eyes straight and not go over your line, which I've found to do with drugstore liners. Currently I'm usuing a gel liner since they were out of the one I usually buy. Its nice, its not as dark but it still lines nicely.


The breakups:
These are the products I could do without. These are the one's I've tried and they just didn't work well for me.

Cliniques Superfit Foundation...it was nice at first, but I don't think it gives me enough coverage, and I find it to be more orangy...

Also like 2 of the 3 bronzers that Clinique offers are way tooo orangey, and they just dont look that flattering.

0 comments on "Makeup or Breakup"

Post a Comment

Followers

 

My Blog List

Welcome

Life or Something Like It Copyright 2008 Shoppaholic Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez